Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome!



Hi Everyone!


I thought I would try this blog thing out. Maybe it is an easier way to keep up, maybe not! It's worth a shot. I am going to have Rafael also Blog on here and possibly add some pictures.


We are all doing well. Valentin is having so much fun playing soccer. He scored his first goal last week! Not bad for the littlest guy on the team. He is also active in Karate. He has so much fun at practice and of course I am on cloud nine watching him.


Anabel is trying to crawl. She does a scoot now so, any day now she'll be cruising. Still no teeth though. Valentin started teething at 6 months...just a little behind!


I am doing as well as can be. I miss Raf terribly. I have signed up for a Mom's group and a group for wives of Soldiers. So my days have been busy with kids and outings.


Other than that nothing else is new!

7 comments:

Betsy! said...

Cute pics, keep 'em coming!

Emmers said...

welcome!!!

The Millers said...

Yea!! I love blogs!!!

~Shae

Estrada Family said...

Glad to hear the Fajardo family is doing well!

Lyndsey said...

Hey girl! Good to see you on here! I'm at www.whyifailedmath.blogspot.com

Paula Gonzalez said...

Hey guys! Great pictures. We sure miss y'all. Take care. We Love You.

Oscar, Paula, & Collin

Jen said...

Hey, I found your link. Too bad you dont want to keep it up. I have been having fun with it. I dont have a hobby really so its been kinda fun! Keep in touch.