~I always eat at this place...So Yummy!

~The real reason for the trip was to see this new Baby girl be born. Welcome to the world
Emma Merrill, We love you more than you will ever know!

~Raf felt the urge for another...HA HA!

~Grumps was SMITTEN!

~The proud new parents (with Raf) fresh from the hospital.

~Went out with this girl. I miss you Holly! HAPPY 30th!

~And these HOT girls (Jennifer, Mandy, Me, and Amisha). I am thankful after all these years we have maintained a friendship. Mandy, your home is BEAUTIFUL. Jenn, I had a blast seeing Twilight and shopping. Amie, seriously...Can you get any hotter?

~Went to Wendover with Kasie. I can't believe I have been gone for 11 years. You are truly one of my BEST friends!

~Took my Hubby to Nevada for the first time....Not Vegas...But, still fun.

~Thanks Kasie for Lunch and a FUN day. I really LOVE having you in my life!

~We enjoyed Thanksgiving Dinner with the Merrill clan.

~I loves me some SOPHIE girl!

~Valentin and Hanna...BEST cousins Forever!

~Hanna stole my camera and this is what was found!

~Some of the men in my life! Dad, Grandpa, Raf, and Val.

~We went to the Museum my Uncle Richard volunteers at. That was a good time.

~Even though I got sick....

~We rode the TRAX into downtown.

~We stayed with Grumps and drove his new car. Thanks Dad for all your hospitality. WE LOVE YOU!!
2 comments:
It was so fun seeing you again Anna! I am glad we were able to get together twice. It was nice to meet your husband too. He is really nice. I hope Val is doing well. I am still waiting for you to update us on that. Make sure you let me know when you come to Utah again so we can make it a tradition of getting together. Thanks for the laughs! Send me that pic of us poking out our boobies!
Anna I miss you!! I am so happy that I got to see you and Raf again. I hope it isnt 7 years before I see you again.
Post a Comment