Today I HEART Friends~
All of my friends...
Some shout outs...OF COURSE!
Kasie~ My longest and dearest
Bets~ The one who I won't see for a couple of weeks and then we talk and find out that we have bought the same scentsy jars, or mustard accessories. GREAT MINDS THINK A LIKE!
Tiffany~ The one I need to talk to every day!
Mom~ My Favorite!
Jennifer~ The one who hasn't changed. Your sense of humour remains the same 30 yrs later!
Mandy~ The Memory KEEPER! I love talking about the good old days with you!
Amisha~Hospitality should be your middle name~
Lyndsey~ The strong one!
I many more. These are the ones who popped up first.
I HEART friends!
2 comments:
Thanks for your nice words Anna. Good thing other things HAVE changed, like my teeth!
Thank you for being my friend.
My goodness! That's really sweet. I'm really enjoying this whole new blogging world. I'm able to catch up on your life, even though you are in another state.
Post a Comment