Monday, April 20, 2009

Not the smartest kid in the class!

Friday Valentin's school gave out awards for each student... What did Valentin get his for??? THE FRIENDLIEST! What? Not the smartest, not the kids who counts to 100, not the kid who reads chapter books?? Don't get me wrong, I want him to be friendly, a friend to all. But I was hoping for something to do with his academics. I guess we will have the popular boy and not the book worm I'd hoped for!
Here is a picture of his class. He is standing next to the "love of his 5 yr old life", Lili!




3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

He isn't just the friendliest, he's the handsomest, too! What a looker! :)

Jen said...

So how is Valentine doing healthwise? Did his surgeries help him. Is he growing??

Betsy! said...

very cool! And, he looked good rockin' the fauxhawk that day :)