Wednesday, November 12, 2008

32 Reasons I LOVE him!

Today Rafael turned 32. So here are 32 reasons I think you are GREAT!

1-You always tell me I'm BEAUTIFUL, even when I am wearing my sweats and have my hair in a messy pony tail.
2-You play Star Wars at the drop of a hat with Valentin.
3-You put your family first.
4-No matter how silly something is, if I want it, you will do all you can to get it for me.
5-The way you look at your daughter melts my heart!
6-Even though you say Monster drives you crazy, you are the one who cuddles him the most.
7-Lee Greenwood can make you sing "God bless the USA" at the top of your lungs.
8-You made me switch from a Chicken eater to a MAD COW steak LOVER!
9-Every night when it is time for sleepy, you let me cuddle your back...AHHH the life!
10-You helped me learn the LOVE of ARMY and LONGHORN Football.

11-You are the only MAN that makes my heart skip a beat every time I look at you.
12-You make the best MOJITO'S.
13-You plan the funnest family trips.
14-People always LOVE the RAFFY!
15-Because you planned the COOLEST 30th birthday party for me. My Fave to date.
16-Anytime I need Utah you send me home.
17-You are always up for some fancy dressing and a romantic dinner.
18-Valentin says "I just love my Daddy because he plays Video games with me"
19-You are great because you play video games with Valentin so I don't have to.
20-You graduated from USMA and that is INSANE to me.
21-In reference to 20. You are super smart!

22-Did I mention you are delicious to look at?
23-My life keeps getting better with you in it.
24- You are VERY close to you parents and Brother and Sister.
25-You are a computer GENIUS!
26-Your FAITH inspires me.
27-You Served 2 tours in Iraq and I never heard you complain. (I certainly complained, A lot)
28-You help change Anabel's diapers.
29-You let me have alone time when I am deep in the pages of a book.
30-You are adventurous.
31-You work really hard to support your family.
32-There is never a day that goes by that you don't tell me you LOVE me.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAFAEL, SWEET LOVER OF MINE!

2 comments:

Wish Upon a Star said...

Your a lucky woman Anna.

Anonymous said...

You are SUCH a lucky woman...I almost had tears reading this...I cant wait to love someone that much!