Sunday, November 16, 2008

Is this why I had her?


As I was looking through the Halloween pictures I noticed a SAD, SAD trend...I always dress Anabel up like a little doll.


Is it normal to buy custom outfits for a 1 year old who will wear the items once or twice? This is just a couple...I am obsessed! (yes, Anabel does have Chocolate on her face and yes, I did post it)


Is it normal that I think "dressing up Valentin" means jeans and a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt? (poor kid)



Are you suffering from the same addiction? HELP ME, HELP my DAUGHTER from future embarrassment.




I do enjoy my BABY DOLL!




Thank you, Anabel, for letting my dress you up! You do look smokin' in the skinny jeans...






2 comments:

Emmers said...

oHhhhhHHHhh I have this problem too. LOVE the halloween one!

I have three in her closet and a GREAT jack skellington one for Disneyland

*Sigh*

Jen said...

Those are very cute! I should make some too. lol You are not obsessed. It's required if you have little girls.