I like it. It looks to me to be the same cut, just styled different. Which is good for you. That way you have both looks. DO IT!
I like the first one, shorter bangs. I can't wait to see it, you can actually pull off a short funky style!
I like the first one. Way cute.
Are you two still doing p90x?
Where are you?? Did you end up cutting your hair then or what?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like it. It looks to me to be the same cut, just styled different. Which is good for you. That way you have both looks.
DO IT!
I like the first one, shorter bangs. I can't wait to see it, you can actually pull off a short funky style!
I like the first one. Way cute.
Are you two still doing p90x?
Where are you?? Did you end up cutting your hair then or what?
Post a Comment