
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAFAEL!!!!
Here are 33 things about you, Lover!
1~You picked me... 2~You are an amazing HUSBAND!
3~You love me unconditionally
4~You served our Country Proud.
5~You always provide for our family
6~You put up with my "JUST WRONG" sense of humor!
7~You barbecue a MEAN Steak
8~You plan some amazing family get a ways
9~You are my best Friend
10~You light up a room
11~You enjoyed playing outside with the kids
12~You are still a KID at heart
13~You are a FAMILY man
14~You eat almost anything. Making it fun to explore restaurants.
15~You are the only person who has gotten me to watch all Episodes of Star Wars.
16~You are my Twilight series Movie partner..
17~Anabel melts your heart
18~You let me cuddle your back when it is time to go to sleep.
19~People instantly take to you and see why I fell for you
20~You are the Dad who coached his son
21~You support me in all decisions I make, good or wrong.
22~You let me sleep in on Saturday mornings
23~You are a creature of habit
24~You have a great sense of style, some times!
25~You have great teeth and beautiful smile.
26~You can kick my butt at the gym
27~You support my running. It is at least $20 a race and I get up at 5...
28~You sort of let me do all the decorating in the house...You can pick all the MAJOR stuff! 29~You are best friends with your Brother and Sister
30~You still call your Dad,"Daddy"... Maybe a Mexican thing, I love it!
31~You are my DREAM man!
32~You make our FAMILY COMPLETE!!!
33~You LOVE GOD!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
4~You served our Country Proud.
5~You always provide for our family
6~You put up with my "JUST WRONG" sense of humor!
7~You barbecue a MEAN Steak
8~You plan some amazing family get a ways
9~You are my best Friend
10~You light up a room
11~You enjoyed playing outside with the kids
12~You are still a KID at heart
13~You are a FAMILY man
14~You eat almost anything. Making it fun to explore restaurants.
15~You are the only person who has gotten me to watch all Episodes of Star Wars.
16~You are my Twilight series Movie partner..
17~Anabel melts your heart
18~You let me cuddle your back when it is time to go to sleep.
19~People instantly take to you and see why I fell for you
20~You are the Dad who coached his son
21~You support me in all decisions I make, good or wrong.
22~You let me sleep in on Saturday mornings
23~You are a creature of habit
24~You have a great sense of style, some times!
25~You have great teeth and beautiful smile.
26~You can kick my butt at the gym
27~You support my running. It is at least $20 a race and I get up at 5...
28~You sort of let me do all the decorating in the house...You can pick all the MAJOR stuff! 29~You are best friends with your Brother and Sister
30~You still call your Dad,"Daddy"... Maybe a Mexican thing, I love it!
31~You are my DREAM man!
32~You make our FAMILY COMPLETE!!!
33~You LOVE GOD!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
I really like your reason #6, and on that note you should do a blog on all the cocks you own! That would be a funny!
- Mandy
Post a Comment