HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALENTIN!!!
You came to us 6 years ago and our lives have been forever changed...6 reasons why I love you!
1~You love school. You don't want to miss it and actually remind me you have home work. (lets see how long this lasts)
2~Your Soccer Skills are the BOMB! I love going to your games and watching you in action!
3~You are still my calm, cool, and collect boy. I hope that never changes. I can always count on you to behave, have manners, and listen.
4~Your crazy mad infatuation with Transformers and Lego Star Wars. How many does one kid need? You always tell me more!
5~You still cuddle...enough said!
6~You cater to your baby sister, even when she is annoying you. She is one lucky girl to have you!
I hope your birthday week is filled with Love, Laughter, and JOY!
I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment