Sunday, January 2, 2011

MARCH


This was a fun month!
Raf and I had our first Honeymoon!! (I know most people do it when they first get married). We just never had a chance with Raf in the Army and all that WAR stuff going on!! We went to a cute little town, Fredricksburg and stayed in this quaint little cabin. Chelo watched the kids and when we came home AB was 100% potty trained!!

Rafael and I were married again, in the Catholic Church. It was a simple ceremony and kept it small, just a few friends and Rafs parents and Brother. I wore the dress my Mom married my Dad in (with a few alterations). My Mom never had a chance to see the pictures, she never saw me in the dress I spoke so fondly of. Looking back, I wish she had. I have learned NOT to procrastinate!

No comments: