JANUARY
January was a great Month...
But when I think back it was bitter sweet, the very last time I saw my Mom.
The last time I touched her skin, gave her a hug, gave her a kiss, looked into her full of life eyes.
We had fun taking the kids to Sea World.
My favorite part: Mom eating Corn, mexican style. She couldn't get enough!
January was a great Month...
But when I think back it was bitter sweet, the very last time I saw my Mom.
The last time I touched her skin, gave her a hug, gave her a kiss, looked into her full of life eyes.
We had fun taking the kids to Sea World.
My favorite part: Mom eating Corn, mexican style. She couldn't get enough!
1 comment:
This post made me realize that December was the last time I was able to be with my mom outside of the hospital. What a year 2010 was for the both of us eh? I hope you had a great Christmas. Congrats on all of the wonderful steps you've taken in your life. I'm sure your mom saw you in that beautiful dress. They are always with us.
Post a Comment