

#14~this is my dream Kitty. NO JOKE!! Can you tell me where to buy one for under a grand???

#13~ I have always wanted one of these...
#12~ I am (was) a Grandma's Girl. We were very close and talked all the time, not to mention emailed and still wrote the old fashion way. I am lucky to have a Grandmother who loved me as much as she did. (this pic was taken in Jan '08 & she passed 1 month later)
#11~ I love The Flight of the Conchords. What? You've never heard of them? Rent the full season, buy their CD, OMG the funniest DUDES alive. You'll thank me later.
#9~ After many years, many, many years of drinking this lovely soda (Oh the memories we have shared), I quit! Yes, friends, I said QUIT!! Don't get me wrong, I still dream of it and struggle with the addiction on a daily basis.....Struggling now...Strength needed...over it!
#8~ I loved JR High. Don't get me wrong Elementary and High School was fun, but I made some of my Best friends to date at Brockbank. I also learned the VALUE of a friend while attending this school.







1 comment:
Ya. John just quit soda too. I am not strong enough currently.
I'll drink a few for you.
Post a Comment