#6~ Now that I am 30 something??? I can't go a day with out this on my face. I love it, love it, love it!
#5~ These are my ALL time Favorite jeans. They make my Booty look good and I feel great wearing them. I love them so much that I have been known to break the bank just to buy me a pair...
#4~ I can't live with out these...I love Steve Madden shoes more than any other brands. Cute, Sassy, Stylish, and the best of all affordable!
1 comment:
Hey, Im glad to see you are going to try the blog thing again. I have been wondering what you have been up to and how you are. I was thinking about you just last night. I havent heard from you since your hubby got home. I am sure you are just trying to get life back to normal and kissing your husband every chance you get. I hope all is well. I guess I will be able to check in on you with your blog.
It looks like you figured out how to add your friends. Just have to fiddle around with things for a while and you finally figure it out.
Post a Comment