Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WEIGHT...

Why is it that I am still 40lbs over weight, since having my beautiful Anabel? How did I allow my self to get this way? That's right friends 40lbs! I weighed approx. 120lbs before she was conceived. I am watching what I eat, most of the time. I exercise, some times. I quit drinking Diet Coke, now I drink COFFEE. I am starting to figure it out, I am NOT motivated. I have a husband who loves me as I am, BAD husband! He has even offered a VERY nice gift of BOOBS if I lose the weight. Why wouldn't I do it for a pair of PERKY breasts?

I stay at home with the kids. I am LAZY! I have committed to running my first 5K in November but only run 2-3 times a week (speed walking is more like it) and only for 2 miles....Do I need to post a picture? Should I? Would you? I think I will.

Pictures to come very, very soon. Maybe even a weight check each week? I think so. Will this be the motivation I need? I can blog about my progress or lack of each week. This can be my accountability. Yes, I think it will.

Are you my friend? Are you looking at my blog from a friends? Do you have advice for me? I don't care if I don't know you, I NEED some help!

Here are some stats on me today, Wednesday, September 17, 2008.

Height 5'2" BARELY!
Weight 158lbs
Pants 10-12
Shirts Med-LRG

I am freaking out with EMBARRASSMENT right now...Motivated for today! See you next week! Wish my BIG BUTT Luck! Maybe by Christmas I will be the size I would like and be able to fit back into my favorite jeans...I love jeans!

3 comments:

Emmers said...

Will he buy ME breasts if you lose the weight too?

PLEASE?

You can do it! Cuz..I can't, so one of us should.

Also, isn't coffee worse than diet coke? LOL

Wish Upon a Star said...

Anna Banana. Dont feel bad woman I am right there with you. We are wearing the same sizes woman. I have tried everything also. I guess I will keep checking your post for some advice for me too. :) Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, but we are so in the same boat. My son is 15 months old, and I have yet to get motivated enough to do anything about it. Hopefully, I'll be motivate by your success!! Good Luck, I'll be cheering for you!