Valentin and I are going to BAKE together every Tuesday. How much fun is that going to be? Mommy, 4 year old, and 1 year old (watching) making a mess in the kitchen!
I went ahead and made the CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES while Val was in school. I knew it would be hard for him to wait....
I picked up the HANDSOME guy and surprised him with the cupcakes. He was so excited he got to make and put the frosting on them...
Anabel's favorite part was the mixer...She was a MESS!!
Here is the link to the FABULOUS recipes...Try it and tell me how much you LOVE it too!
http://www.barefootcontessa.com/recipes/13.html
1 comment:
mmmmm....that looks so good. I'm dieting though, so I'm living vicariously through your children.:) Oh, and I'll get my 25 up that you tagged me for in the next few days. Gotta think about it.:)
Post a Comment