What does it mean to be FAMOUS? Just because you are not on TV, Movies, Magazines, Etc doesn't mean your NOT! I am starting a new fun blog...Sending a SHOUT OUT, paying TRIBUTE to those who have made an impact on my life....The ones I take from and use in my daily life. The ones who MATTER!!!First off, JEN you are FAMOUS to me because who else would have gone along with me......
When we blew up LONG, LARGE balloons, Got on your roof, Put them where little girls DON'T have LONG, LARGE balloons and yelled "THIS IS MY PRIDE AN JOY"!
Today I pay tribute to the LOVELY...JENNIFER RALEIGH LOVABLE, I mean LOVELESS!!!
Jen, you are FAMOUS to me because...Look at you! You are FLIPPIN' BEAUTIFUL! And yes, People, That is her MOM! Are you jealous? Jen, when you are 50 you will still look 30...FAMOUS!
Jen, You are FAMOUS to me because you are one HECK of a MOTHER! You have two WAY COOL kids!
Jen, You are FAMOUS to me because you never gave up hope that you would have a SECOND baby. Look what you did, MAYA is PERFECT! You waited patiently and was BLESSED with an ANGEL!
Jen, You are FAMOUS to me because you are actively INVOLVED in MICHAEL'S life. You are what a Mother should be. I bet he thinks he has the coolest MOMMY in the world, Not to mention a M.I.L.F., ( Mom I like to FEED)
Jen, You are FAMOUS to me because you have always been a FAMILY girl! You are so proud of your 4 little brothers and extended family. To Jen's brothers, She loves you and BRAGS about you all the time, That goes for the WAY HOT wives you all have!
Jen, You are FAMOUS to me because you have never forgotten when CHRIS BARTHALAMEW (not sure on how to speel his last name) Took a TURD on your desk in elemetary! The Good old days of LAKERIDGE!
Jen, you are FAMOUS to me because we can go months with out talking, then call and we always catch up and stay FRIENDS! That means a LOT to me!
Jen, You are are FAMOUS to me because you are a COMMITED wife to ASHER! He is one lucky DUDE!
Jen, You are FAMOUS to me because you ARE the LIFE of any PARTY!
Jen, You are FAMOUS to me because you are STRONG in your FAITH! You live it every day and THAT is RARE!Jen, I am GLAD we met as children and STAYED friends through adult hood! I am LUCKY to have you in my LIFE for as long as I have!
2 comments:
Anna, You are an amazing friend!!Thank you so much for doing this. THank you for saying such wonderful (and funny) things about me and our friendship. Thank you for noticing my good qualities and acknowledging them. I am so lucky to have good friends in my life. You are FAMOUS to me too!!
Oh my Chris Bartholemew. Those were some gross times. I miss the good ol days. Anna your so cute for doing this.
Post a Comment