
Have you read these books? You need to! I just finished Twilight and wow! I am usually a SLOW reader but, I finished this book in 4 days...4 days! I am going to get the 2ND one today if my friend doesn't loan it to me in the next 4 HOURS!
I didn't want to read these books when I first heard about them. I am so sorry Emmers and Auntie Mary Ann. I should have listened back in January. You both said you couldn't put them down again I should have listened. I must say, I thought the hype was because she is LDS. I thought all the Utahns were rallying together, you know GOT EACH OTHER'S BACK!!! Well, I was wrong....THE BOOK IS AWESOME, LOVE IT!!!
Now to those of you who have read the book....Do you find yourself dreaming about Edward? Is it just me? Not only am I dreaming, I am day dreaming, fantasizing...You get my drift??? Oh these books...If they have sucked me in on the first one, I can only imagine!
2 comments:
Ya MAYBE you should listen to ME.
I didn't even realize she was Utahn until after I read it so :P
I had to be convinced to read it too..don't worry. I was like "umm no" . But I got sucked in too.
I get all squishy thinking about the movie. :awkward grin:
i will have to hurry and read it before the movie comes out!
Post a Comment