Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally...an update!

OK, I have been out of the LOOP lately...I mean in the blogging world....

Here is the Low down...

TASTY TUESDAY is still going on. Last week we make a delicious Pumpkin Loaf and Tuesday we made Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins...SO GOOD...SO, SO, GOOD.

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY...UGH...still working on it! I am at a plateau. I am down 2 lbs..WHAT EVER! The cool thing is that I actually put on my skinny, FAT jeans. You know the ones I am talking about. The ones that you wish your big BUTT could fit into when you are struggling...YA' those jeans...Not the jeans I want to wear for long but it is a step ahead...A GOOD STEP!

I just finished NEW MOON and ECLIPSE (the Twilight series) in less than 4 days. 4 DAYS! I started Saturday night and finished on Wednesday morning (2 AM). The crazed part of this is that I only read when the kids are asleep...So I am sleep deprived and still wanting more. I couldn't wait to borrow the last book so I went and bought it about....30 minutes ago...Damn, I am ready to put the kids to bed and start reading...Is it bad that it's only 1:22 PM? Can you say "OBSESSED"!!!

I will post some pictures ASAP...Some good ones too...

3 comments:

Emmers said...

This is all I'm gonna say..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsm2hSKkH7E

(Copy paste that)

Doing our part to keep Austin Weird! said...

Emmers....Emmers...Emmers...

That is ALL I have to say!

Alison H. said...

Missed seeing you this week! Are the books causing you to miss activities too?? J/K