Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wondering....

Dear Wondering,

Today one of my loves told me about CANCER...Now I have had numerous family, friends that have had it...Only one uncle die from it...My point? I have questions...LOTS of questions...

What does it mean when they say "it is in my colon, stomach, and GOD knows where else"?
What does it mean when they say "it has metastasized"?
What does it mean when they say "chemo and radiation is NOT an option"?

Again my point? I am one confused PUPPY right now. I won't get any more answers until tomorrow.TOMORROW! That is A LONG time away, sure just hours and minutes for some but, me, it is going to feel like days...

Sincerely, CONFUSED

More to come in this saga...

3 comments:

Betsy! said...

i hope you get some answers soon, let me know if you need someone to talk to

Jen said...

I am sorry Anna. I hope everything will be as good as it can be with such an aweful thing.

Wish Upon a Star said...

Anna, I know how you feel. I am struggling with the same questions. Is everything ok?