Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary, LOVER!

Today is our 5Th wedding anniversary....




2 Kids and 1 dog later we are still madly in love!

I am one LUCKY woman to have a MAN like Rafael love me as much as he does!






We have been through 2 deployments and our marriage is stronger than ever.












We are still live like NEWLYWEDS...AHHH...NEWLYWEDS!
















I love you Raf more and more each day and look forward to many more years!
















Don't be jealous ladies! I am sure you have your own version of the RAFFY!!! I hear they sell them at Nordy's!










































Dearest Rafael,


I am the LUCKIEST woman alive! You have given me the gift of 2 PERFECT children, the gift of being able to stay at home a raise them, the gift of LOVING me unconditionally, the gift of laughter, and many, many more! Raf, I am happy to have you, to love you is the greatest joy I know! Oh, wait you LOVING me is the greatest JOY! Or is it our kids? JEEEESE! I don't know...JOY, JOY, JOY, I have JOY, Joy in my HEART, JOY in my SOUL, JOY, JOY, JOY!


Loving you always,

The LUCKIEST woman alive!

3 comments:

Emmers said...

Congrats you two! I love your fam :D

Alison H. said...

Yea!! Congratulations and 75 more years:)

Betsy! said...

Happy Anniversary!